- Golf Association events are held every Wednesday starting April 25th through September 5th
- All events are 18-holes and are scored on a gross and net basis (an optional skins game is available each week)
- A member may play anytime on Wednesday to compete in that week's event
- To join each member must pay a $70 prize fund fee and have a USGA handicap with the Links at Northfork $29
- The full prize fund is returned to the membership in the form of gift cards.
- Links Loyalty members who join the Golf Association will receive a special rate on Wendesday's of $36.00 for the green fee and $13.00 for the 1/2 cart fee as well as earning 10% awards on the fees paid.
- Normal rates apply on all other days of the week.
Tuesday 9-Hole League
- Play begins April 24th for this two-man round robin league.
- Each league week will begin with a shotgun start between 5:30 and 6:15, depending upon daylight and mid-day outing events.
- There are two halves to the season and each portion of the season must be paid in advance.
- Each member is required to have a handicap with the Links at Northfork.
- A pre-season league meeting will be held at the clubhouse on Tuesday, April 3rd, at 6:00PM.
- The first half of the season costs $280.50 and includes the handicap fee, championship night banquet, a $5.00 prize fund per person per night, green fee and ½ cart fee.
- The second half to the season begins July 10th and costs $251.50 which includes the items mentioned above less the charge for the handicap fee.
- First time participants in the second half of the season will pay an additional $29.00 for the handicap fee.
- The Lady Links play a nine-hole event each Monday evening beginning April 23rd.
- Events will be a shotgun start between 5:30 & 6:15 depending upon the time of the year.
- Early and late tee times are available on most nights.
- Each member must maintain a handicap with Northfork.
- The league fee for the handicap and trophies is $30.00.
- The rate per event is $24.50 to ride and $19.50 to walk.
- A $3 prize fund is built into each nightly event rate and will be paid out in gift cards.
- The pre-season meeting/new membership orientation for the Lady Links will be held at the clubhouse on Monday, April 2nd, at 6:00PM.
Couples Fun Night Out
- We will hold a special couple's fun night out event monthly during the summer.
- The fun night out would be a nine-hole golf event starting as a shotgun at 6:15.
- Projected cost would be $25.00 per person and would include the green fee, ½ cart fee.
- Your name will be added to an e-mail data base for fun night out information.
To sign up for a league, or for more information, contact the clubhouse at 763.241.0506.