Tuesday Night League
TUESDAY LEAGUE INFORMATION
The following is a general outline for the Tuesday league during the 2021 season. If there are any change to the dates, operations, and payouts they can and will be made during the league meeting scheduled at the clubhouse on Tuesday, April 6th, at 6:00PM. (Could be virtual, if needed) Everyone’s input is welcome. The goal of the league is to have fun with a fair scoring and payout system. If you do not have a handicap, get one set up early in the season and it will benefit you, as well as the whole league.
- There will be two halves to the season. Each half will be paid upfront. The cost per night is 27.00 per person which includes the green fee, ½ cart fee, and $5.00 prize fund. The final banquet is $13.00 per person. A $29.00 handicap fee will be added to the cost of the first half.
- The first half is projected to start 4/27 and end 6/29. The total cost for the first nine events will be $285.00. A prize fund of $45 per person will be generated during the first half. One rain night or outing bump is built into the first half. If no rain date is used the league will receive the night as a free play night.
- The second half will begin 7/13 and end 9/7. The total cost of the second half will be $256.00 for the nine events. A prize fund of $45 per person will be generated during the second half of the season. First time participants in the second half will pay an additional $29.00 for the handicap fee.
- The league will be a two (2) person team event. Each evening three points will be at stake. There are a number of ways to set up the scoring system. These will be discussed at the meeting. Proximity prizes can be added to each event and have been in the past. The night of the banquet a team scramble is played and will be held on the last night of the season. All events are handicapped. One night will be set aside for playoffs.
- Start times will vary due to daylight. Most events will be Tee-Times and occur between 3:30 and 6:00 pm. If there is an outside event on Tuesday, shotguns will occur. The club will make every effort to book outings before 1:00 to facilitate a 6:00 pm start time. A schedule of the event start times will be posted one month in advance.